Free Seminar About Web Development and Mobile App Development

Hi guys! Yesterday, we had a free seminar where I was working. The seminar is all about Web Development and Mobile App Development. When I heard about the seminar, I got so excited about it because I'm really interested on learning about the said topic. When I was in college, I admit that on our proposed thesis, I did not contribute on any of the coding parts. I just did the design and it's look/interface.

During the seminar, I really enjoyed learning again about Web Programming and most specially the Mobile App Development.
Our boss Introducing what is Web Development :)
Sir is busy coding. :)
Dahil medyo nalilito na sa code, eto muna nagawa,
picture picture lang pag may time. :)
Busy busyhan din pag may time :)

Then after the first topic, sir decided to eat lunch outside and we decided to eat lunch at Mang Inasal.
Mang Inasal PM1 and it is UnliRice
Picture picture lang muna habang nag aantay ng order.
Tatz, dahan lang sa paginum. :D
Smile kayo, Konti lang. :D





0 comments:

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Copyright © 2012 John Tabuena