Bad Memories During My Graduation

Hi guys! I just want to share a story that happened during my graduatio day. Everytime I hear graduation it always reminds me of what I have did to my friend, or I would say my bestfriend/bigbrother. It makes my eyes teary because of what I did.


Anyway, before I start the story I would like to tell a short summary how we became friends turn to bestfriend/bigbrother. I meet my kuya during my OJT(On-Job Training) or Internship. I'm his buddy during those days, you know what guys, yung unang tingin ko sa kanya, akala ko suplado sya, pero di pala, sya pala yung tao na masayahin, he will do everything for you just to make you happy. And that's one thing why I really like him as my kuya. And as time goes by, we share stories of our lifes, our like and dislikes, etc. That's all just to make the story short. :)

Before my graduation day comes, lagi ko kinukulit yung kuya(non-biological brother, but I'm happy and proud that his my kuya), na pumunta ka sa graduation ko, wag kang mawawala sa araw na yun, I want you to see me go on stage to accept my diploma. Then bago yung araw ng graduation ko, nagkaroon kami ng konting misunderstanding, kung di ako nagkakamali naayos din naman namin agad.


And graduation day has come, I'm so excited and so excited to see my kuya. The program is getting ready to start and I didn't see the face of my kuya pero di nagtagal nakita ko din sya kasama yung kaibigan niya kasi wala siya kasama that time papunta sa venue. Then nung recessional na lumapit sya sa akin para kunan ako ng picture kasama mama ko, tapos bigla nagiba mood ko, I didn't gave him a warm welcome, I didn't smile at him, I just look on the floor while walking. I don't know what's the real reason why suddenly change my mood. He feels that he was not invited to come, but I really please him to come but what happened to me? Napakasama ko talaga nung araw na yun, di ko alam gagawin ko pagkatapos. I don't deserve to be his friend kung ganito ugali ko.

Oh god! It kills me when I remember those days, and still nakatatak pa din sa isip ng kuya ko yun. Eventhougn were ok now, still it is stucks in his mind I cant change the past. But I'm doing my best for him to forget those bad things happened to us. 

Sorry guys kung medyo shortcut ung pastory ko, I feel bad kasi untill now. I feel I'm not the right person for him as friend. T_T Sorr kuya sa mga ginawa ko. :( :'(

0 comments:

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Copyright © 2012 John Tabuena