Jeipi Mijares: [Quote] Designers are NOT Machines, Creativity is ...


Jeipi Mijares: [Quote] Designers are NOT Machines, Creativity is ...A graphic designer sent this image to my friend who is also a graphic designer and then sent it to me as well and I'm also a graphic designer. And yes, 3 of us are graphic designers! I guess all graphic designers knows what this quote means. "Designers are NOT Machines, Creativity is NEVER Rushed".

For me, designing comes from your ideas. You need to think of it so you can become creative. If you are being rushed to create a design, then you will end up creating a rushed output as well that is not satisfying at all or even ending up creating nothing. I have experienced this while working at the old company that I'm working with. Usually, when I am rushed, I tend to create an output that I'm not satisfied with personally. When I'm looking at the output I created, I just don't feel the satisfaction. I feel there's something missing. And I think that is the 'creativity'. Since it's rushed, there is 0% of creativity on it.

An that's when I felt I have suffered from this "Creativity Block". So to the designers out there who's getting pissed with their work. Who are not satisfied with their outputs. You are being RUSHED! Haha. Have enough time to think and take your time designing it and for sure, you can create a very creative design.

0 comments:

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Copyright © 2012 John Tabuena