Summer Vacation at the Beautiful Island of Boracay


I just finished my College and not for long, I'm gonna be facing the real world. I will be seeking a job and earn for myself. But before that, let's have some relaxation. Four years in College is not a joke. Sleepless nights doing thesis, reviewing for exams, and more. Stressful indeed. So, summer vacation destination? The Beautiful Island of Boracay. I and two of my friends went to Boracay and chill for a while


Walking along the clear blue water and white sand of Boracay Island and feeling the relaxing wind is just so relaxing and all the stressful things during college is being taken away.




We bought foods and drinks, took photos, night swimming, and enjoyed every minute in the Island.
This is really a memorable vacation in my life. You guys know the feeling relaxing and not thinking of your family? I mean, we all know that when you have your family with you, you can't do crazy things right? Haha. I mean, I can't go out and have a night swimming at around 12 in the morning when I'm with them.



Cheese curls and drinks, watching Korean Drama, then gone night swimming. The Island never sleeps at all! Hahaha. When we went back to our place, the Island is still alive and kicking. Lights and musics are everywhere. Well, at least not the whole Island. :)



So that's it! Try having a vacation too. And enjoy it to the fullest. Cause after you graduate, you will be very busy with the real world and might find it hard to do things like this. :)

0 comments:

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Copyright © 2012 John Tabuena